Monday, October 27, 2008

Oops...sorry for the week off.

So I took a week off...sorry. I am trying hard to do this blogging thing. It's tough. I will however say that I am looking forward to this week. I have alot to do, but am excited at the possibilities and opportunities that lie before me.

This week...
1) I will register our students for YEC.
2) I will book a hotel for YEC.
3) We are having a dunk booth for the fall festival...soak up some kiddos!
4) Confirm some things with the guy teaching my youth while I am out of town.
5) Do a video announcement for Wednesday night.
6) Attend the National Youth Workers Convention in Pittsburgh...it's gonna be AWESOME! I am stoked about that. My mom attended when she was a volunteer and she came back with tons of stuff. I'm sure it won't be like that...but I am sure I will get some freebies.
7) I think that's it.

I hope you are well.

No comments: